“Innovation Is Strategy”: Welcome to the Crazy World of 2015 and Beyond
It’s been said a million times, but it must be repeated: The pace of change is unprecedented—and staggering. Robotics, genetics, artificial intelligence, and nanotechnology, among other things, are literally “changing everything.” High-end white-collar jobs are under threat. Our organizations—and nations—must take all this into account. It looms over us every moment. From a business and government perspective there is, in a way, only one strategy: “constant, high-speed innovation” which means organizations designed from top to bottom as de facto “innovation machines.” You might say, “Innovation is strategy.” The challenges enumerated here are monumental, and few will get passing grades in every category. In this master class, Tom Peters will explain his manifesto to build an innovation machine in organizations.
What you will learn:
- Innovation as a Strategy.
- The culture of innovation – whoever makes the most mistakes wins.
- The big Secret: Whoever tries the most things wins.
- Culture of curiosity, why we need it?
- Little is as good as big, Little beats big & Little-within-big.