Today, the most important question for any organization is “Are we changing as fast as the world around us?” Unfortunately, for many organizations, the answer is “no.” Everywhere you look, one sees incumbent organizations on the back foot, out-maneuvered by ambitious upstarts that have not yet succumbed to complacency and bureaucratic inertia.To stay relevant in this hyper-kinetic environment, organizations must build an “evolutionary advantage”, a capacity to change as fast as change itself. An organization with an evolutionary advantage never takes refuge in denial, captures more than its fair share of new opportunities, proactively redefines customer ex- expectations, avoids unexpected earnings shocks, is relentlessly optimistic, changes before it has to, and ultimately invents its future. To build organizations that are adaptable-at-scale, we need to embed a new set of principles in our management systems. Drawing on lessons from some of the world’s most dynamic companies, In his practical and provocative Master Class, he will lay out a blueprint for building an organization that can out-run the future.
What you will learn
- The blueprint for building an organization that can out-run the future.
- The new dynamics of change.
- The enemies of organizational resilience The limits of “change management”
- The promise of “zero-trauma” change.
- The principles of adaptability.
- The habits of highly adaptable organizations.