Prof. Rafael Ramirez
Scenario planning for turbulent times Professor Ramírez, in his interactive workshop, will provide participants with a good understanding of what it takes to engage in scenario planning. His exploratory workshop will consist of an explanation of methodology and will help participants better understand the uses and value that investments in scenario planning comprise. For business and organizational leaders who want and need to think through how best to deal with increasing turbulence, and with the complexity and uncertainty that come with it. Prof Ramírez will explain in clear language how future orientation and, specifically, modern scenario techniques help to work with/under these conditions. With examples from a wide variety of international settings and circumstances – including large corporations, inter- governmental organizations, small firms, professional bodies, and municipalities. This experiential workshop will be mostly hands on, in groups dealing with real issues, supported by lectures. After exploring scenario planning with Prof Ramírez the participants will understand the underlying framework methodology and how they relate to strategy. This workshop will provide powerful tools to give forward-thinking executives an advantage in turbulent times.
what you will learn
- Future orientation & modern scenario techniques.
- Examples from a wide variety of international settings and circumstances.
- Including large corporations, inter-governmental organizations, small firms.
- Hands on, experiential workshop in groups dealing with real issues.
- Understand the underlying framework methodology and how they relate to strategy.
- Powerful tools to give forward-thinking executives an advantage in turbulent times.